• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any news on the 09 Yamahas

jimmie d said:
The write ups on XTX are great but make the 08 look like another 03 RX1, sleds that were released a year too soon. We know what happened to the resale on the 03 RX1.

JIm

I think your reaching a bit here. Who is making these great write ups? Would it be the all the same people who brought us the great write ups last year? Magazines are full of crap and kiss major @$$ for their exclusives.

Well I just don't know. Do you think Yamaha is banking on us geeting our pettycoats in a bunch causing more of a build up to nothing - or could they have a rabbit in the old hat.

I don't buy that they couldn't schedule the dealer preview prior to an advertised show that is being held in the same building as the auto show with the largest captive audience already in the building in a major city that is home state to 2 of the competition.

I jsut came from there and the crowd was much larger than any of the last 6 showings I have been to.

I guess we made it this long and one more day won't hurt but an internet unveiling is a bit impersonal. Although I was invited by my dealer to a private showing & ride of the 09 lineup on Saturday HMMMMMMM!

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

He said rain, shine, snow or snirt bring a helmet.

Back