• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex clutch on Winder Question

@ryama

Recently saw some of the comments on this post and can assure you that this 911 cover is well built, has way more uses than just looking pretty and engineered to standards that will make your clutch last, work smooth.....this is why we have a patent on it. Same as our weights and other of our products that have patents on them.

I have attached the 911 Snow Tech article which tells a great deal about the 911 cover.

This 911 cover was designed by engineers (which Duane, myself and Tim have years of engineering, machining and quality control degrees) and the 911 cover was tested to 18,000 rpms, along with our weights. Extensive hours of "real world" and dyno testing prove this cover to last under the harshest of conditions.

Thunder Products Clutching has numerous customers with over 10,000 miles on their clutches, without a rebuild. And it's not just on Yamaha 911 covers, we have 911 covers for all brands and have numerous customers with over 10,000 miles on their clutches.

Look up Rudy Fowler and the 2022 "1,000 mile challenge from this year". With all the TEAM clutches coming apart, Rudy and his team mate didn't want their clutches coming apart. Rudy called us and ordered 2 911 covers for this challenge.

As @jonlafon1 mentioned, the cover does way more than what some social media critics say. They are not engineers, do not hold the patent on our products and badmouthing will always come from those individuals.

Attachments

• SnowTech 911 updated 4-25-2022.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 107

@ryama

Recently saw some of the comments on this post and can assure you that this 911 cover is well built, has way more uses than just looking pretty and engineered to standards that will make your clutch last, work smooth.....this is why we have a patent on it. Same as our weights and other of our products that have patents on them.

I have attached the 911 Snow Tech article which tells a great deal about the 911 cover.

This 911 cover was designed by engineers (which Duane, myself and Tim have years of engineering, machining and quality control degrees) and the 911 cover was tested to 18,000 rpms, along with our weights. Extensive hours of "real world" and dyno testing prove this cover to last under the harshest of conditions.

Thunder Products Clutching has numerous customers with over 10,000 miles on their clutches, without a rebuild. And it's not just on Yamaha 911 covers, we have 911 covers for all brands and have numerous customers with over 10,000 miles on their clutches.

Look up Rudy Fowler and the 2022 "1,000 mile challenge from this year". With all the TEAM clutches coming apart, Rudy and his team mate didn't want their clutches coming apart. Rudy called us and ordered 2 911 covers for this challenge.

As @jonlafon1 mentioned, the cover does way more than what some social media critics say. They are not engineers, do not hold the patent on our products and badmouthing will always come from those individuals.
Well I bought and installed said cover and I'm happy that I did.

Back