• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Asphalt Results 2014

Well hears how the weekend went. Sat. test & tune. Made 8 passes. First 6 had much spin on new track. Last 2 were better with a best of 6.25 at 116.66. this is on
1/8 mile track. I have a proline skid that we moved back 2.5 ins to go from 121 to 128 track. much different set up. On sunday is race day so its 3 time trials then race.
I run in a dialin class for bikes & sleds. I lost in round 1 but times were better with a best of 6.16 at 117.48. Try again next week.

Great job Terry, you are close to those 'dial in times'

Hey how is that motorhome working out for you and family?

Yamadoo /Mark

Hi Mark :)

Got the motorhome at home now, picked it up on the 14th. It's actually pretty cool and I really like it! Best part is the guy had a Kar Kaddy so all I had to do was drive up, load my car on the Kar Kaddy and drive everything back :) Got the Kar Kaddy for nothing...Woo Hoo!

This past weekend I was suposed to race, but I couldn't get the trailer wires to work with the 7 prong harness and my diesel truck needs brakes....so by the time I got the wiring fixed, it was late in the day and I was pretty much tuckered out.

Thanks Mark :)

Tom, yes.....June 6th

Well hears how the weekend went. Sat. test & tune. Made 8 passes. First 6 had much spin on new track. Last 2 were better with a best of 6.25 at 116.66. this is on
1/8 mile track. I have a proline skid that we moved back 2.5 ins to go from 121 to 128 track. much different set up. On sunday is race day so its 3 time trials then race.
I run in a dialin class for bikes & sleds. I lost in round 1 but times were better with a best of 6.16 at 117.48. Try again next week.

That's doing really good DIALIN! Low 6's is a 10 second flat sled there abouts :)

Hi Mark :)

Got the motorhome at home now, picked it up on the 14th. It's actually pretty cool and I really like it! Best part is the guy had a Kar Kaddy so all I had to do was drive up, load my car on the Kar Kaddy and drive everything back :) Got the Kar Kaddy for nothing...Woo Hoo!

This past weekend I was suposed to race, but I couldn't get the trailer wires to work with the 7 prong harness and my diesel truck needs brakes....so by the time I got the wiring fixed, it was late in the day and I was pretty much tuckered out.

Thanks Mark :)

Tom, yes.....June 6th
Ill try to be there for that one :)

Friday night was a blast! Tom, Ryan, Rich, Frank...LOL, Bruce and all the other people that showed up...it was great to see you guys!

Tom, you will have to post that video you have. Me against the 1150 hooper motor in the Arctic Cat....LOL

I had a blast.Sorry I couldn't do more talking as you know me I'm always thrashing at the track.
I was stoked to run a 9.55@144.3mph. Now its time to do a little tuning!

That run looked real good!

After 2 months of BS with trying to get parts and figuring out a suspension setup.....here it is, ready to run tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20140619_215332_resized.jpg
    20140619_215332_resized.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 168
Looks pretty bad! Good luck.

Can't wait for the movie.

Oh come on.My buddy Dennis is 70 and still running a 160 mph in 1000ft on ice.
LOL, maybe I should tear into my 96 and make it a asphalt sled.... Ill give that some thought once things calm down on the home front :), BTW, as of Monday I am free...LOL

Back