• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attack Oil tank

I have one on my Attak. Amazing quality and lifetime guarantee. Can't ask for more. Supposed to run cooler oil temps as well, based on what their website says (haven't checked personally).

X3. Easy install and like they said life time warranty

Installed one on an 2007 er this year great product, fit and finish was perfect.

Thanks for posting this, just saw mine was cracked and really hesitant about buying a used one. This is my next purchase!

Cheers!

When I bought my 2011 sled used, it had a new OEM tank installed under YES warranty by prior owner, the original cracked apparently. I have since installed the BOP oil tank isolator kit on my tank mounts as a preventative measure for future. These are basically rubberized iso-mounts that work extremely well imo.
For guys concerned about this oil tank cracking/leaking issue, I would highly recommend this simple kit, I would even consider it if you have the aftermarket tank.

When I bought my 2011 sled used, it had a new OEM tank installed under YES warranty by prior owner, the original cracked apparently. I have since installed the BOP oil tank isolator kit on my tank mounts as a preventative measure for future. These are basically rubberized iso-mounts that work extremely well imo.
For guys concerned about this oil tank cracking/leaking issue, I would highly recommend this simple kit, I would even consider it if you have the aftermarket tank.

Planning on that also. Cheap insurance me think!

Back