• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Awesome video!!!!!

ranger1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Found this video on u-tube that will definitely pump you up for this up coming sledding season!!!
If you type in Yamaha breathe on u tube it should come up. Breathe is the music they used.
Watched three times already.....please let it snow, wuhooooo!!!!
If anyone knows how to pin the video to this post please do, easier to share it that way!!! :jump:

pro116 said:
Lol for the last few years it gets posted about 5 times a year.
How the heck did I miss it every year,hahaha!!!!
Oh well, it's one of those vids I don't think you can get tired of!! Everytime I watch it, it puts me back in my happy place.....er, until I look outside & see there isn't much for snow yet!!!!!! hahahaha!

Yes that is a nice video and u'r right it gets posted a few times a year but it's just as good this year as last.

ranger1 said:
danman62 said:
Hey my two half month grandson loves this vid.
I heard of getting them into the sport young but two & a half months old, he is going to be a sled head before he walks!!!!! lol
My daughter laughs at me. My two daughters have been riding sleds since they were four years old. So I hope to have him loving the sport right away. And my grandson father is a cat guy so he cant teach him . because the father dont no any better lol.

Back