• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best price on DuPont slides/hyfax.

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha FX Nytro 136, mountain fit vent kit, oft steering relocate, mountaintech skid plate, simmons flexi skiis with 6 dual runners, skinz front bumper, DDM Tuning HID lights, 55 watt ballasts with 4300k bulbs.

All done in one season.

That's is so far but much more on plate for this year!
I have a 2008 nytro RTX se with a 136. I want to buy a set of DuPont slides for it and wondering where you guys have found the best prices and what to expect a set? Thanks.

I had a post on this going about a month ago. Best prices were 50-55 dollars. We're getting screwed badly up here. 82 dollars a piece..

I had a post on this going about a month ago. Best prices were 50-55 dollars. We're getting screwed badly up here. 82 dollars a piece..
I assume $50-$55 is per slide? What vendor has them for that price? How many miles to they last compared to the cheap ones? Got a link to your post on this topic? Thanks

That's correct per side. I haven't run them yet so I have no personal experience but the general consensus is they do last longer. I find the cheaper oem ones burn down very quickly then stop a d you can run them for a while. The set I have on my xtx now has about 1200 Kms on then now. They're wore down to within 3/16" of the wear line some spots a little less. In the last 100 miles even with poor conditions there's been no measurable wear.

Here's a lo k to the page.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/whats-everyine-paying-for-dupont-sliders.131042/

Ya it's odd how the cheap ones burn like quarter to half the hyfax right away and then last longer on the second half. I just wonder dollar for mile which is better deal and how many cheap hyfax changes to one DuPont etc. Know what I mean? Not sure I am ready to do it yet. I found the cheap white:natural color ones last the longest and not sure if it's cuz no dye added to them for color or what?

My old dealer actually said if I were changing them out myself I'd just run the cheap ones. As far as I know I'm on my second set of sliders with 5100 Kms on the sled. I changed the first set at about 3900 Kms and those were original as far as I know. The previous owner said he had not changed them when I bought it with 2300 Kms on it.

Ok thanks for that.

Back