• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big East show Anyone going?

I'm down in Liverpool, about 2 miles from Great Northern. Last year we were dropping in up in Parish and Winona. Couple times we launched from Cicero and crossed the lake to Constantia and worked it from there.

I dropped from the back of the Great Northern mall quite a few times last year, rode all the way up to Tuggers..We should meet up..Im in the Cicero area..

I dropped from the back of the Great Northern mall quite a few times last year, rode all the way up to Tuggers..We should meet up..Im in the Cicero area..

So that was your trailer I see every time I take my kid to Great Northern for practice.

I think it will happen soon. I never thought about dropping in from the mall, always figured they'd have an issue, we dropped in next to the lakeshore yacht club. A friend of a friend is owning/renting right next door to it. I'm literally right at the corner of Morgan and Wetzel, just 3 houses north of the intersection. You a member in Snow Owls?

I think it will happen soon. I never thought about dropping in from the mall, always figured they'd have an issue, we dropped in next to the lakeshore yacht club. A friend of a friend is owning/renting right next door to it. I'm literally right at the corner of Morgan and Wetzel, just 3 houses north of the intersection. You a member in Snow Owls?

I have been riding out of the mall for years, never and issue, I just park out of the way, kinda where nobody else would want to park..lol.. I ride from my house to the lake often too, shoot across or just hang on the lake for the day, get some racing in at Coopers.. No, Im a Square Valley Trail blazer..

Back