• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bogie and Rear Axle Guide Wheels ?

nytro addict

Expert
I know Iv'e read somewhere where guys are putting Doo wheels on or Bigger wheels on the sleds. And can't seem to find this thread again, threw search. Anyways my ? is How can you put bigger wheels on the xtx with out breaking wheels or bending bolts or axles? I've searched for kits on the internet for offset axles to put a big wheel kit on and can't seem to find anything for an XTX. And if this is possible to put bigger wheels on does it really help with hyfax wear? Can someone help me with this? Any and all info would be a great help. Thanks

I was going to put doo wheels on, but instead just bought slydog wheels. They are bigger than yamaha wheels, the same size as doo wheels, but have the same bearing as the yamaha wheels so you dont have to machine any of the mounts for the inside wheels. Plus they look sweet. Sounds like putting the bigger wheels on is the solution for hyfax wear...I'll find out this winter.

I haven't gotten them installed yet, was gonna do it this week but I think I caught the "swine cold". I'm hoping to get them installed by next weekend, I'll try and post some pictures then. I've seen lots of pictures of slydog wheels on here...I'd try a search for them

Back