• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brand new XTX!

TheBluePearl

Extreme
Hey everyone! Just picked up my new 2010 XTX last week! I came on this forum and have been reading for the past 4 hours (off and on). I have found so much good info, I decided to join the forum!

My previous riding experience is minor at best. At work we have 440cc Ski-doo's. I rode them a ton over the past two years and they are aweful, but free to ride and fill with fuel! This year I decided to buy myself a sled, and picked the Nytro XTX. I love the look of them and have tried the Apex in the past. I have heard nothing but the best about the Nytro and Yamaha in general!

I am very new to this and have no idea what most of the terms you guys are using mean. I look forward to learning the ins and outs of this sled and can't wait until we get so snow here!

Welcome aboard! You will learn a ton here, I know I have. A bunch of very helpful people on here.
Kevin

Still have no snow here in Nipawin, SK. I took these photos when I brought the sled home. Figured I would post some up. I have the tunnel all polished up now as well, and put the blue Ultra Plate on. I wet sanded the tunnel (400, 600, 1000, 1500, 2000) and then polished by hand. I don't have photos of that yet but will post them up tomorrow or the next day.

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX003.jpg

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX013.jpg

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX015.jpg

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX023.jpg

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX024.jpg

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX026.jpg

2010YamahaFXNytroXTX021.jpg

Nice sled!! Where is all the snow?? We were planing a sled trip up to Nipawin for new years. I guess we will have to head down South for snow this year. Crazy!!

we only have about 2-3 inches in NE minnesota as well.

We have no snow at all. There is maybe a millimetre of snow on the ground here. Apparently we are supposed to see 3 or 4 inches over the weekend but I will believe it when I see it. A month and a half ago we had a ton, but it all melted. Now with the cold snap at least there is good ice fishing here. Lots of ice but no snow.

I will be home (from the Middle East) Jan 7th and all I can think about is going sledding. But with the no snow conditions that may get put on hold. I have a sickness and the cure is more sledding.....Prey for Snow!!!!!!! I would love to go to Green Water when I get home.

bluepearl banging sled and FJ, I have the 2008 trail teams addition, and I have and 09 xtx lol. The fj is amazing it has done nothing but amaze me off raod. And its damn fast for a v6/suv. I have beat many v8 trucks and other suvs I cant believe the power it has, Any way enough on that. Any mods in mind, is their enough ice to hold the sled? Get some studs and their is nothing like glare ice with studs awwww how I wish we had enough Ice to ride. Its getting close though, and if theirs is no snow on the ice maybe find something to spray on your sliders so ithey dont go into melt down lol. Nice sled and fj enjoy brother man

Welcome to the forum.Nice looking sled.If you have any question's just ask and don't be afraid to use the search button.

nice sled...did it come with the blue windshield? The Yamaha 2010 brochure and website show show clear/tint windshield. The blue looks great, just wonder if thats from the factory

Ya I picked it up at Nipawin Chrysler Dodge. They are great to deal with and the best price in Saskatchewan that I found!

The blue windshield came factory. I also thought that the smoked windshield was supposed to be on but it came blue. I like the blue much better anyways![/quote]

Back