• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BREAKING NEWS... DENVER BRONCOS BUY YAMAHA

Do you like the new 2021 sled colors

• yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

LM7800

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx LE sold
My new sidewinder will be a John Elway limited edtion haha. What a disappointing release! I held off snow checking last year do to a slim line up, and it got worse this year. Who ever is in charge of sleds at yamaha needs to go. I don't understand why on a snow check (that is a guaranteed sale) the OEM can't offer more colors and options. It feels like yamaha is giving up and getting out of the sled market! After 30 years of being a faithful yamaha customer I'm going to order a T-cat. If I'm going to have an ugly sled black is better then orange and its $2,000 cheaper for the same thing.

I think the L-TX SE colors look great.

The LTX SE does and the SRX. However both fall way short on the important features! The LTX SE needs the electronic shocks and the SRX needs a track that's not from the 90's. I never understood why yamaha made a lake racer (SRX) lowered to ground and small lug track for studs and put the best shock package on it. If I'm going 120mph on the lake it better be smooth! The high dollar shocks need to on the high mile trail sleds for guys ridding 250-300 miles a day. DUH!

The LTX SE does and the SRX. However both fall way short on the important features! The LTX SE needs the electronic shocks and the SRX needs a track that's not from the 90's. I never understood why yamaha made a lake racer (SRX) lowered to ground and small lug track for studs and put the best shock package on it. If I'm going 120mph on the lake it better be smooth! The high dollar shocks need to on the high mile trail sleds for guys ridding 250-300 miles a day. DUH!
There is a LTX LE if you want the premium shocks.

Looks to me like a lot of darting with that new ski, something else to correct, sure hope it turns better lol

Looks to me like a lot of darting with that new ski, something else to correct, sure hope it turns better lol

And where exactly does this conclusion come from?

LM7800
I’m spring ordering the SIDEWINDER LTX GT. The black and gold colors are really sharp! The new skies will probably just need SNOWTRACKER runners to dial it in. I run them now on my 19 SIDEWINDER LTX DX. ZERO darting, excellent cornering and handling. Yamaha should probably hire you, with your knowledge and expertise, they would be number one in sales! Since you have all the answers, they could save a lot of money that they pay all those engineers!!

LM7800
I’m spring ordering the SIDEWINDER LTX GT. The black and gold colors are really sharp! The new skies will probably just need SNOWTRACKER runners to dial it in. I run them now on my 19 SIDEWINDER LTX DX. ZERO darting, excellent cornering and handling. Yamaha should probably hire you, with your knowledge and expertise, they would be number one in sales! Since you have all the answers, they could save a lot of money that they pay all those engineers!!
FACT 1. As the heading states I was referring to the orange & blue (LTX LE). FACT 2. The T-cat is far less money (close to 2k OTD) for the same sled LTX-LE. You can't argue with facts! I wish they would hire me or someone who actually is a serious rider, its clear they aren't listening to their customer base. They need to clean house at the top of the sled division at yamaha!

Right at the end of video you can see sled hunting and searching and the rider moving back and forth on the seat.
x2. at this point the next model will come with your choice of the standard wooden ski or a steel race ski. the tuner ski proved beyond all doubt for me what the designers are capable of.

Back