• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Breathe - the most beautiful snowmobile clip in the world

I can only wait! Excellent video, shows exactly what I love about mountain riding everytime I go out.

Timo, get me some tissue!

Just brings tears to my eyes........

Yeah baby! If that video doesn't hit the sweet spot for you and give you an itchy trigger thumb, then....maybe you are on the wrong site!
:rocks: :letsnow:

Great vid !!
Almost made me cry too;)
That has to be the optimal playground.

gsxr said:
Looks like Revelstoke last January , What a Blast it was for us Flatlanders !

It is still one of my favorite clips. If I remember right, it is from two winters ago, and was filmed somewhere around Revy. Both the rider and the filmaker are TY members.

Who wouldn't want a turbo after watching that! :Rockon:

Yammerhead said:
gsxr said:
Looks like Revelstoke last January , What a Blast it was for us Flatlanders !

It is still one of my favorite clips. If I remember right, it is from two winters ago, and was filmed somewhere around Revy. Both the rider and the filmaker are TY members.

Who wouldn't want a turbo after watching that! :Rockon:
Isnt that a veedy & darko clip? lol

Been der dun dat. takes more riding talent then you'll ever know. It ain,t as easy as they make it look!

Yup that is from Boost 1. Boost Deuce "under pressure" is off to the duplicators and ready to order from Veedy now. Filmed in the Revelstoke area.......Powder capitol of the world. :Rockon:
www.farwestfilms.com
100% Yamaha.......100% boosted sleds........pricelsss. :4STroke:

CM

Back