• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C16

Stage 4 on the race tune runs rich enough at stock FP to run with Q16. PEFI actually recommends Q over C. Have run Q many times on my own and customer sleds on stage 4 race without bumping FP. AFR's were always spot on. I do always drain Q and run pump fuel through afterwards. Make sure you are not locking the gate tight and leaving .018 - .020" clearance.
FP - good to know. I usually shim at .030. Want to have a little wiggle room.

Fp is supposed to be good to 500 hp correct?
Pefi recommends internals also cranking boost to these
Where will you be running this
My 998 is same setup but I have the turbo smart setup
93 grams in a adapt is alot
I’m running mid 40s finish on helix

PEFI uses a 255lph pump in their kit. More than enough pump for anything the 998 block can handle. But yes the pump can support 500+hp. No internal upgrades are needed unless you are on a bigger turbo w/race fuel.

PEFI uses a 255lph pump in their kit. More than enough pump for anything the 998 block can handle. But yes the pump can support 500+hp. No internal upgrades are needed unless you are on a bigger turbo w/race fuel.
Stock turbo is the limiting factor (governor). W wg shimmed to .030 it will only produce about 22-23 lbs (w header).

Limiting factor very well maybe your injectors at 22-23 lbs there should be no issue . At 28-30 lbs on Q16 I’d be cautious

92 Team
83-84 ADAPT

Back