• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CAN source; YamaHeaters, HID, Thumb Drive, Rivets, Donuts

Yep, It's official, Grimm got the last one for the time being. Will be a couple weeks before Snowdog has stock again. Stay tuned for updates.

PS. Other online vendors in Canada are selling comparable HID's at around $300 +tax/shipping....

Wow ordered at 11:15 am on Monday March 8th received Tuesday March 9th in the mailbox when I got home. Gotta like xpresspost at no charge.javascript:emoticon(':Rockon:')

Thanks Tessie11, I was actually shocked when I checked the tracking number this AM and it said 'Out for Delivery'. I guess Canada Post has that area on 'hurry up' offense. ;)!

Just to be clear, the free Xpresspost shipping applies to orders of $300 or more before tax/shipping and SHOULD be a selection you can make during checkout if your cart total is high enough. Tessie ordered two HID's which put him in the zone.

The HID's are $165CAN at this point, though there are rumblings of a slight increase ($5-$10) over the next month and then more increase in the fall. Snowdog informs me this is an introductory pricing for us vendors as well. I have no idea yet what that increase will be.

Wowee kazowee! Is they ever bright!
That sure is quick shipping...thanks.

Now I just have to tidy up all that wiring.

OK, We have HID kits back in stock along with the alternate short wire harness (for existing AX installs). Dropped the Boost 4 video price as well!

Check it out! www.sledtoyz.com

Back