• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

changes from 07 to 15 phazer mtx

p0wd3rp1l0t

VIP Member
just wondering if there were many changes between an 07 to 15 phazer mtx? been finding pretty reasonable early model mtx's and dont know what the difference is between them, or if they made any big changes to them? thanks

I don't there was any specific changes to the MTX other than the 08' updates from the 07' as listed in the FAQ thread in the Phazer section.

G.B.

The mtx became the xtx for 2014 which was wider front end and a 1.5 track. Most likely a bit different clutching as well.

Anyone else know more? My brother is thinking about buying one.

I think they changed the front shocks for 08+, but other than the 08+ updates, I don't think they've really changed much.

Dave

09+ if you want 99% of the updates. ) 09' got the 3rd gen front skid arm and Gas pressure shocks (07-08 have hydraulic shocks). 10'+ have ALL the updates and are all the same besides color (4th gen front skid arm and Grounding block update). 3rd and 4th gen skids arms are both beefed up a lot more than the 07'/1st and 08'/2nd gen.

prices on new holdover are decent plus there are loads of low km 08/09/10's which are at low prices too .... might be able to pick up a used one for $3500 or one with a few mods for a bit more ... boards need to be done regardless .... timbersled skid, front shocks and a better track would be nice .... new / used will have loads of steering slop after only 500 to 1000 km ... have seen a few boosted ones going for decent prices as well ....

Actually they still make the MTX. They've added the XTX to the lineup with the difference being the wider front end like the GT's. 1.5" track instead of 2"

My 14 xtx manual has the gearing differences between the fx, rtx, MTX and xtx. If you want just let me know.
Another big change 13 n up where tuner skis.

My 14 xtx manual has the gearing differences between the fx, rtx, MTX and xtx. If you want just let me know.
Another big change 13 n up where tuner skis.
Are there any changes to gearing between the 14XTX and my 10 RTX ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back