• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copper Exhaust Donuts

I agree with Mooseman, you don't hear much about Phazer donuts but mine where is rough shape after 5000km's. They where very brittle.

Attachments

• Exhaust Donughts 3.jpg
    Exhaust Donughts 3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Exhaust Donughts.jpg
    Exhaust Donughts.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 262

My local Yami parts guy said they have new larger donuts and you need a bigger bolt for the clamps when installing them.. I wonder what that's about?

Mooseman said:
For anybody wondering if they should go with these or not, DO IT! Here's what mine looked like after 6000Km compared to the copper. I didn't think they were leaking since there was no detectable noise but the evidence shows otherwise with insulating material missing/burnt just below it and just mesh left. It was quieter with the copper.

Although we don't hear much about Phazers having leaking donuts, this shows we also have this problem.
Mine should be interesting after 14,000Km!
How did the installation go?
Did you have to move your muffler back to get the pipes apart?
If so, mine may have to be an offseason job because I would have to take apart my ice shield and exhaust extension. Probably time to inspect that mod again now anyway.
thanks,

Mine were really snug. So much so that I stripped one of the clamp bolts trying to get the clamp as tight as the original since they don't compress like the original donuts.

Just added 300 to the site tonight, will start packaging/shipping Thursday night (had to do quality control tonight). ;)!

Thanks Chief
I got the last order fast and installed them yesterday. The clamps tighten down real good now.

hi crew chief...you still have some around ?? whats your still thinking about sledding , summertime projects price and how much to get them to winnipeg ? :rocks:

They fit good on my Attak. Got it all done and put away until next season.

wpgwarrior said:
hi crew chief...you still have some around ?? whats your still thinking about sledding , summertime projects price and how much to get them to winnipeg ? :rocks:

I have plenty of donuts in stock. Anywhere from $2.50ish to $12 shipping to get them to Winterpeg.

My non snowmobiling friends think it's funny that I dream about snowmobiling during the 'Summer'.

Back