• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copper Exhaust Donuts

I have an order in process. If things go as 'planned', I should have more stock next week. Sold out today...... :(

Update!

UPS suggests I'll have my shipment Thursday so I will probably be updating stock Thursday night after confirming quality.

Need 3 for my Nytro. Just added my email address to your website to be notified when they come in

Got mine last month. Had 5,200km on my nytro XTX. RH side donut was in the worst shape. The clamp had spun with the bolt side resting on the lower part of the heat shield which was probably what was giving me that occasional rattle. The donuts weren't as bad as I thought they'd be but they did need changing. Took me about 2 hours to remove the seat, gas tank, plastics, heat shield etc., remove old donuts, install new copper ones and put everything back together. I took my muffler off, loosened the header pipe mounting bolts and had enough room to pull the old ones out and install the new ones. Just compress the expansion joints a little bit. Took my time. 3 beer job. I also replaced the spark plugs at this time as they are super easy to get at. Donuts fit perfect. no signs of leaks and less stalls in about 3 seconds doing the rag test.

Thanks Crewchief. Good product for $60 CAD total to my doorstep shipping included. Got them in less than a week using snail mail. Cheers.

yamahauler2010 said:
Thanks Crewchief. Good product for $60 CAD total to my doorstep shipping included. Got them in less than a week using snail mail. Cheers.

;)!

Others should be aware that we are into the Christmas shipping season, would expect some door to door delays.

Looking to get 4 of them as a "thank you" for my brother in law helping me rebuild a sled. Any in stock for a 2006 Apex?

I am in the process of putting mine in my RX1, 3 of the stock ones were not even to be found, and the 4th was just some mangled up crumbs. Does everyone put these copper ones in dry?

Back