• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve XS skis

eddietcat01 said:
Absolutly incredible skis. These flat out rock! Rode Sunday 2/17 with these on my '08 Apex Gt Ltx and blew away a buddy of mine on his '07 Apex Gt. This guy is a much more agressive rider than I am and he could not keep up with me in the twisties. Talk about an ego boost. The best part was I never even felt on the edge no less out of control. I went with the 7.5" Shaper bar, but I would probably choose the 6" next time. I was told I didn't need that much carbide, but I'm stubborn. People may say they are pricey, but the cost far less then a front end rebuild after you go into the woods. Best ride yet on my new Yami!

Did you find them heavy steering compared to stock ski ?

I didn't think there was anymore steering effort with the Curves then I was used to on my other sleds. The steering on my Apex Ltx felt "filmsy" with the stock skis. Maybe I was too excited about the handling to notice if there was. I can tell you I was not sore the next day.

Back