• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does this look right to you?

Yamahnator

TY 4 Stroke Guru
This is a 2011, my 2007 had a definite A arm look to it. But these are parallel to the ground. Also Pressure in shocks is 75. That a good number?
20211113_111735.jpg

Are you running snowtrackers on your skis? 100psi should have raised your sled a bit more, your a arms should show a bit more angle with 100psi, did you take the weight of your skis when you added more pressure.

Are you running snowtrackers on your skis? 100psi should have raised your sled a bit more, your a arms should show a bit more angle with 100psi, did you take the weight of your skis when you added more pressure.
I am not running snowtrackers.

You checking pressure with skis off the ground?
I feel like an idiot now. Ironic since the cheapo jack in the picture I had just bought for sleds and bikes is in the picture close enough to bite me.... Corrected the problem. Do people take all the pressure out usually for the summer or do they slowly lose pressure? It's been several years since I've had fox floats.

I feel like an idiot now. Ironic since the cheapo jack in the picture I had just bought for sleds and bikes is in the picture close enough to bite me.... Corrected the problem. Do people take all the pressure out usually for the summer or do they slowly lose pressure? It's been several years since I've had fox floats.
Could have leaked out over time. Pump them up and see if they hold.70psi should be good. If they leak can use some soapy water of better yet put in tub and see where. Common to find Schrader valve leaking from corrosion. Can try a little lube in there and if that doesnt work replace the core. Same as car tires use.

Could have leaked out over time. Pump them up and see if they hold.70psi should be good. If they leak can use some soapy water of better yet put in tub and see where. Common to find Schrader valve leaking from corrosion. Can try a little lube in there and if that doesnt work replace the core. Same as car tires use.
Alright great, thanks for the advice!

Back