• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dropped the viper for 16 APEX LE

Maybe the single shot willl be better on slide wear. Time will tell.

Maybe the single shot willl be better on slide wear. Time will tell.
Put a set a DuPont's on and the hyfax issue is no more. Yes they are expensive but on my Viper I would be on my second or third set of regular hyfax in a season. So its a no brainer for me just not to worry about them is worth the money.

Very nice!! 4 and 6 seems to be the "standard" everyone is using now. I'm not convinced this is the best for long long railroad type trails. Isn't it the deeper or higher the number, the more its going to catch on every rut and "dart" or "catch" every previous snowmobiles trail that was before you? Or at least something like that I can't think today.

GW no more phillip screws to take out on the side panel to change the oil they are hex heads. Grease fittings in the front end. No more plastic engine cover made out of aluminum now. Heated shield plug in big plus. Seat is higher and the shape is also different. Clutching seems to be smother also this is the first sled out of the 16 new sleds I have owned that when loading on the trailer the first time, just gave it a little gas and away it went also backing off was the same I was amazed. I have 6” and 4” carbides on the front and thought I wasn’t going anywhere on the concrete. I have 85 lbs in the front air shocks so the ski pressure should be there.
Good on the hex heads...finally. Will these hex heads fit the older sleds?

Back