• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dyno Results

you are unclear...is this a kit from ulmer racing? if not you are wasting time as he has all the ground work done on this sled!

Ulmer

I was looking at the trail performance kit too,

1.Does the excell muffle have the same DB level as stock?

2. What type of HP increase do you think you get over stock?

I thought stock the nytro was pushing 139hp.
Not sure if all that $$$$ is worth it for 7hp,
can you even feel feel that small increase?

What are these ulmer sleds doing for tops speed?

the header with stock muffler is stock sound...

the header alone gets you 6hp...maybe more with a pc3 ....add filters for another 4ish...

the full system and pc3 and filter with the full system is right around 12-13 gain and slightly louder

Excell Muffler

Will slighly louder get me a ticket or not.
I dont want to ride around anoying everyone, I just want to go FAST!

Do you have these mods?
and can you really feel that small amount of exrta ponies when you mash the gas???

Whats does it do to the top speed compared to stock?
Thanks

my wife's nytro last year only addition 10ek plugs, for stock i got a fast unit. after racing 6 or so other stock nytro's her machine runs great 2 to 3 sleds on every pass on a 1/4 mile plowed ice strip. my nytro with stock gearing, 10ek's,ulmer clutch kit, pc 111, and full excell exhaust system i can pull her sled by 2 to 2 1/2 sleds on same ice strip. easy 5 to 6 sleds on stock unit.......ulmer and excell make great products, they do all the testing and we reak the benifits. just installed on my wife's nytro the excell header with stock exhaust... both machines are 2008 nytro rtx...

if you have a full system it will be slightly louder...not obnoxious? you wont get much more on the longtrack....on a shortie about 10 mph...

acceleration is considrably better..I personally have pc3 , header and filters....hauck silencer...my sled has 220 miles...with simmons skis...today...35 degrees I saw 110mph on the dreamometer...pretty decent for a new machine Id say...

Excell full system is said to be 4 db louder then stock.

yami ryder, you should be getting more then 2-3 sleds more then a stocker (cr10's only give 1hp)with everything you have. Something not right there...

my wife's machine rips for stock, that one runs at least 2 to 3 on other nytro's. my machine puts 2 or more on hers. When i run other stock machines i get a good 5 to 6 sleds lengths with the full excell system and mods.... I needed to run the 2 machines against each other before mods then built the faster of the 2. Her machine is a hybred, it will put a hurting on 800 revs..it just runs great, kind of don't want to do anything to it, 600 miles and this thing rips stock.

Full exhaust

Seems like to much money for a couple sled lengths.

Im thinking that 180hp turbo set up would make a huge difference for a couple thousand more. Not sure how that will effect the longevity of the machine though.

But it must really rip! :die

dirkdiggler said:
RJH said:
what kind of dyno..and settings did you use??
:nos

Land and Sea what do you mean by settings? Why do you want to know?

Thanks for the reply dirk.."land and sea" that answers my questions...

keep up the hard work...its fun..

Back