• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dyno Results

on a fourstroke most of the add ons its about 100.00 per h.p. ...about the best bang for the buck is ulmers low pressure turbo...

dirkdiggler said:
Dyno Results for my 2009 RTX SE

My sled made 146.2 HP at 9200 with CR10EK plugs, K&N Filters, Excel Header into stock muffler, PC111, and ignition module.

With the same setup except change the stock muffler to the Barker and remove the rev limiter it made 150.4 at 9700 RPMs. It also improved the torque by 8 foot pounds at peak and held the torque higher all the way through.
what is pc111 and what make of moduler?

the pc3 is a power commander and the module is an ignition module from dynojet

kerry king said:
dirkdiggler said:

My sled made 146.2 HP at 9200 with CR10EK plugs, K&N Filters, Excel Header into stock muffler, PC111, and ignition module.

With the same setup except change the stock muffler to the Barker and remove the rev limiter it made 150.4 at 9700 RPMs. It also improved the torque by 8 foot pounds at peak and held the torque higher all the way through.
I wonder if the clutch can handle that kind of rpm or if it wil pop. I like the hp #s but the barker is going to be way to loud. What would it do for hp with the stock muffler or even a excell muffler. Thanks

jonnygym said:
kerry king said:
dirkdiggler said:

I wonder if the clutch can handle that kind of rpm or if it wil pop. I like the hp #s but the barker is going to be way to loud. What would it do for hp with the stock muffler or even a excell muffler. Thanks

He has the results of the stock muffler in your quote above.

pro116 said:
jonnygym said:
kerry king said:
dirkdiggler said:

He has the results of the stock muffler in your quote above.

He has the stock muffler without removing the rev limiter above.

Back