• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Easymove snowmobile stand/lift

IAVECTORGT

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 El Tigre
Anyone here have the Easymove standard snowmobile lift? How do you like it? I'm seriously considering purchasing this lift. Also wondering if I get it will it lift my atv's? I've seen the ones on ebay but would rather have the Easymove just due to the fact that I've seen them at the snowmobile shows and the people selling on ebay I have not. Any feedback would be great!

I have the easy move lift, I believe will check tonight to make sure, but i have used it for sleds for many years with out issue -biggest is Venture GT which is pushing 650-700#s and it holds fine. The stress times seem to be 1/2 way up- always does fine. Once up the forces are then vertical and seem to be no issue.

I do not use every day like a shop so I am likely a lite duty user.

hope that helps

Yamadoo

mine isn't a easymove but is the same thing. I use it for atv's all the time. Just lay a short piece of 2x6 across the open end.

SNOWMOBILE LIFT

I have the MARLIFT brand . The winch has a brake built in and if your hand lets go it won't unwind by itself and smack your hand or wrist. Also has swivel wheels on front and a lock to hold unit from moving around on floor. Bought it at Syracuse show 11 years ago. Price then was around 150/200 bucks. Well worth it.

APEX HANK

SNOWMOBILE LIFT

I have the MARLIFT brand . The winch has a brake built in and if your hand lets go it won't unwind by itself and smack your hand or wrist. Also has swivel wheels on front and a lock to hold unit from moving around on floor. Bought it at Syracuse show 11 years ago. Price then was around 150/200 bucks. Well worth it.

APEX HANK

i have one also works great had it for about 6 years no problems other than the casters are starting to show some wear but other than that all good

Mine is standard have had it for 5/7 yrs I think.

Back