• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excel header on 2010 vector??

dexter

TY 4 Stroke Master
thinking about gettting a header for my vector. Need a few more horse and add to my cold air intake (airbox mod) that I did last year.

Is this a good bang for your buck mod or add on?

Looking for feedback. Thanks

Give up mid range power for a couple more peak h.p.? If that's your goal to have a bit more across the lake it might be worth it is guess.

I see it as the engine is in the 4-7,000 rpm range most of the time for average trail conditions. You'll be losing power there vs the stock headers.

I'd look into Ulmer clutching before I'd waste money on exhaust.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks catman. Great input.

I assume ulmer sells the better clutch kit?

From everything I've read, Ulmer Racing has the best clutch setups.

Hauck used to be big, but don't hear much outa him anymore.

Maybe I'm getting old (40 in January) but I don't get into performance modding my toys as much anymore. More into practical mods, like the soft start primary spring I put in all 3 of our Vectors. That's a great bang for the buck as far as smoothing out the low end power delivery. Makes super tight trails & loading/unloading much nicer.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I am getting up there two. Turn 44 this winter, but I miss the 105 or so on the long straights.

Where did you pick up the comfort spring?

Back