• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Grass Drags & Swapmeet

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Who's going? I will be there with a load of parts. Would be great to put a face to some of the Ty usernames!

You already know I will be there with cash in hand.

Here's the flyer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 92
I will be going Sunday. I'm down with meet and greet, definitely have made some good friends on this site!!!:Rockon: I will see if I can find out if there will be a Yamaha display, we could all meet there at noon on Sunday or something.

Who's going? I will be there with a load of parts. Would be great to put a face to some of the Ty usernames!

Thanks Travis for plugging my upcoming Eastern Grass Drag Nationals Event. We are working hard to keep Snowmobile Grass Drags alive in the North East and thankfully it is growing every year. Maybe we can all meet around the Excellmotorsports Display or the Bouncy House :jump: around 2:00 both days? It will be great to see everyone!

Thanks Travis for plugging my upcoming Eastern Grass Drag Nationals Event. We are working hard to keep Snowmobile Grass Drags alive in the North East and thankfully it is growing every year. Maybe we can all meet around the Excellmotorsports Display or the Bouncy House :jump: around 2:00 both days? It will be great to see everyone!

The bounce house would be very fitting...LOL

RigiTony,
plan on meeting up, shoot me a text sometime before hand- Sunday is ok with me as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 82
Started loading up the trailer with parts today! Looking forward to a fun weekend.

I am also bringing an rx-1 turbo sled to sell if anyone is interested. May even run it in the drags.

The weather is supposed to be great, no rain.
See you Sat, maybe Sun as well.

Back