• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Grass Drags & Swapmeet

Trailer is all loaded up for a 4 am departure tomorrow morning. Lots of used parts, several Ty member orders, and our own new products to display. Should be a fun weekend.

Really nice meeting @hibshman25 today! Thanks for all the advice & assistance along the way and brining up all those parts. Can't wait to get them in the sled now.

Everyone really need to check out their new rear cooler and rail savers. They are pretty sweet. He also brought a nice assortment of other Yamaha parts/accessories. Wish I could have gotten the Fox floats or remote reservoir shocks he had there. Just not in the sled budget this year.

Really nice meeting @hibshman25 today! Thanks for all the advice & assistance along the way and brining up all those parts. Can't wait to get them in the sled now.

Everyone really need to check out their new rear cooler and rail savers. They are pretty sweet. He also brought a nice assortment of other Yamaha parts/accessories. Wish I could have gotten the Fox floats or remote reservoir shocks he had there. Just not in the sled budget this year.

Did you guys get a group pic?

I went Saturday after a 160 mile bike ride in the morning so my buddy could buy a 'Skidoo' :(
Appeared to be a good turnout for the races being such a great day to be doing anything outside, today as well.
Nice to meet up with you Travis & thanks for the parts as well.

Good guy with quality stuff...

Nytro bling

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I went Sunday, was a great time and beautiful day. Scored a set of Sure Grip dollies from Hibshman25. Thanks for the killer deal Bro!!!

Attachments

• FOTC1AA.JPG
    FOTC1AA.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 68
N
Did you guys get a group pic?

No, but scored some great parts from Travis and his dad. Great bunch of guys and will be my go to place for parts. Cant say enough nice things about those guys. They are fabbing parts to make your Yami last. Performance parts get all the hype but Barn of Parts deserves the accolades.

Back