• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extra storage spot?

apexer

Pro
Anyone try a cargo caddy on the belt guard. They make them in plastic or cordura and they also hold a spare belt. I was wondering if they fit without rubbing the inside of the side panel. If anyone did this a picture would be great.

I made one last year out of heavy leather worked ok, enough room for spare goggles heavy gloves and a belt. Seems to get a lot of belt dust all over it, messy when you go to use it, plus the side pannels aren't the quickest things to remove and reinstall. Also blocked the air flow on the hood vents. (maybe over heating the clutches reason for the belt dust?)

I installed a yosh rs-5 muffler up high, I'm going to relocate the tail lamp and make a tunnel bag.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but I bought a small Klim backpack on my way out of town last weekend and thought it was the best thing I've done for the Nytro. It gives you space for a tools, maps, goggles spare gloves etc. and you can hardly tell it on your back. I keep my spare belt in the little case at the nose of the sled so that's under control. The pack solved my problem of where to put the crap I carried in the tunnel bag on my REV.

Back