• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extrovert drive sprocket

1975FA

Expert
I have new drive sprockets for my 08 rtx nytro. Does somebody have dimensions for how far to press them on the shaft. I got them from Schmidt brothers and they forgot to send instructions.

I have new drive sprockets for my 08 rtx nytro. Does somebody have dimensions for how far to press them on the shaft. I got them from Schmidt brothers and they forgot to send instructions.

Sounds like you need a Manual on your sled. Are they Yamaha Sprockets or After Market? Have you contact them to give you the directions?

Sounds like you need a Manual on your sled. Are they Yamaha Sprockets or After Market? Have you contact them to give you the directions?
As I said these are aftermarket sprockets from Schmidt Brothers. I can contact them Monday and get the info I need, but if someone here can help today my sled will be running by noon today.

It’s very easy to measure and do some math to determine center of the track and where the drivers need to be on the axle. I’ve never had instructions from any driver manufacturer.
Yes it was easy enough to get the sprockets on and spaced to fit the track. I am close to where they need to be as far as centering the track in the tunnel. An exact measurement from one end of the shaft to the center of the sprocket will save pulling the shaft back out to move the sprockets to get the best centering of the track.

Back