• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Forecast doesn't look good!!

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
After looking at the forecast for central Minnesota it looks like above freezing temps well into December. Whats the forecast looking like for everyone else?

I guess I can live without snow for awhile but at least be cold so I can ice fish. I need to be doing something so I quit spending money on my sled.

Snowed here last night and all day today. Close to 3" total maybe. Had 6 inches last week but then it got warm and windy. If this freezes down should make a good base

Where are you at?

Phelps WI temps hovering at about 32F for highs during the day, ice starting on lakes, 4" of wet snow forecast on Turkey day. Warmer for sure but not terrible so far. Keep the faith!

I would have to guess that's somewhere up north? I still have faith so far. As long as the UP has good snow by Christmas I'll be Happy.

I would have to guess that's somewhere up north? I still have faith so far. As long as the UP has good snow by Christmas I'll be Happy.
18 miles northeast of Eagle River, a couple of miles south of UP border...best groomed hilly twisty trails ever, powder FRs with an 8 mile lake blast on North Twin Lake from downtown Phelps. With a good year of LES we get on average 100-120" of snow each season but hope it comes December thru February...Late March -April 2 foot dumps useless.

Yes I'm in the northern part of central Saskatchewan Canada. As of now it's still snowing outside. Not adding up to much but it's something

Gaylord, MI here. Last year this time recorded over 65", we might have had 3" so far this year. Weather looks to trend towards upward temps through next week. But with all the snow we got last year early...it all left and we still weren't riding until Christmas break. Ehh....looks a lot the same this year for riding potential. Bring on the NW winds and lake effect!!!!!!

It's coming your way. It's 1 below zero right now and dropping. We have 18'' in the mountains. The trails open Dec. 1st.

Ken........

52192.jpg
20151122_141321.jpg

Plenty of snow in the Talkeetna, AK area! These pics are from last Sunday.......

I want to move to AK!

That area got another 2-3 feet in the past few days. My son is going to have LOT'S of fun this weekend!

No mountain riding.....just the flats for now. Too many avy's in the past week and the avy danger remains very high.

Pretty bad in Manitoba, got about 3-5 inches of snow and that's it so far, ice is just starting but the forecast for next two weeks and maybe longer is highs of plus 1 to minus 3 degrees Celsius. Horrible, just wanna sled, but hopefully we will be able to start by January.

Back