• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Forecast doesn't look good!!

You guys are lucky, it rained some more here in Vt again and there isn't any significant snow in the forecast either. Maybe some snow showers Saturday, but then its supposed to warm up again. I don't think we'll even have any snow on the ground for a white X-Mas.

It's snowing in Houghton mi. Da UP that is.
To bad its a few weeks to late for me. I ride the back country so they need at least 3 ft for me to make a trip up there.

No snow here yet in upstate ny. Ground, ponds and waterways have not even begun to freeze. The forecast for Christmas is calling for 65 degree weather

Few places on Tug Hill got 36" between Friday and Saturday.

Cnybrian, What place on a tug Hill got 36". The most I heard was 28" by Highmarket. I was up there snowmobiling today, and highmarket to C-ville area seemed to have the most snow. A lot less as you went toward Tabolt corners. I saw 55 tow vehicles and trailers on Smith Rd, the most I have ever seen parked there. Trails were pretty well beat by this afternoon.

Cnybrian, Thanks for that list of snowfall measurements. I am always looking for new places to get snowfall read outs, especially from the Tug Hill area. I have a degree in Meteorology, and up to a couple years ago I measured snow from my location for the NWS.

Back