• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good article on the front end we raced

vip9 said:
Please help! I cant figuer out how to go back and do it. Like i said when i signed up it never asked our i over looked it.

top of the page right in the center there is a button that says "profile", click it then you have options to change almost everything about your profile... the posting rules are also right below the profile button also... gives you a bit of information on what is allowed and whats not also.

pro116 said:
Vip9,Please take a moment to fill in your profile location as it is a site requirment.Thank you.

Every time I read this I wonder if it wouldn't be easier and take less time to change to registration requirements to NOT let an account be created withOUT specifying a location?
:exc:

Maybe its not that easy???

actionjack said:
pro116 said:
Vip9,Please take a moment to fill in your profile location as it is a site requirment.Thank you.

Every time I read this I wonder if it wouldn't be easier and take less time to change to registration requirements to NOT let an account be created withOUT specifying a location?

Me to but I was afraid to put it out there like you did.... :rocks:

Well l've tryed twice now and still didnt work. So if a mod reads this i am from Detroit Lakes MN. Please update it or tell me how to do it.
Thanks.

actionjack said:
pro116 said:

Leaving it off helps trip up the spam bots.

vip9 said:
Well l've tryed twice now and still didnt work. So if a mod reads this i am from Detroit Lakes MN. Please update it or tell me how to do it.
Thanks.

Profile, enter location in proper text box, click "submit" at bottom.

Crewchief47 said:
vip9 said:
Thanks.

Profile, enter location in proper text box, click "submit" at bottom.

I added it for you... it should work but its ok I got her...LOL

Back