• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good article on the front end we raced

I hear the overall front end changes on this sled are 22 lbs lighter then stock ..so I would give them $100 a pound lol

I'm sure we'll see a version of this new front end on the next generation of sleds (Venom and/or Viper) in the future.

Here's a try:

Attachments

• trademark.JPG
    trademark.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 143
sheetwright said:
mnman309 said:
I moved my skid back using Star Suspension's Kit, on the 08 nytro's the front and rear brackets are mounted inside the tunnel. I put on a cobra track and yes the handling is greatly improved. Didnt get but 3 rides on it because of the lack of snow. But I like it.

Does star have a site in english? I never heard of them and tried to read what they sell, and what it does, but it's in French. Thanks
Just copy paste the words from there site to this one , then u can read it http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#en|fr|

scmurs said:
09nytro said:
....but I don't think so there is some thing new coming.....oh wait what about the team up with ac ....lmao.......

What about a boosted 1050 in a Pro Climb chassis?

Provided it came in blue, that would be awesome for sure. Lighter chassis than currently being marketed and more up to date. I'm sure Cat will keep working on the bugs the first year faced. And most importantly I hope they'd resolve the belt burning issue of burning multiple belts a day, like the Pro Climb is becomming known for. But that would be a step in the right direction.

Even better would be that sled with a Yammi 800 DI or SDI 2 stroke motor, which Cat will want out of Yammi in return for using their chassis.

Back