• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

got another sled,now have the best of both worlds!4th brand

sedz said:
LJ 452 said:
horkn said:
LJ 452 said:
Why does the round tubing in the rear skid need to be changed to square?

Square tubing has more strength than round.

Really, Mmmm. Care to explain what makes it stronger?

As for the argument, If I was going to do ramp jumps, I would use an RR, Not a Nytro. It’s neat to see Mullin, Furg and others do it but lets be honest the extra weight is just that extra weight. Same reason you don’t see them using 1000’cc motors in two stroke sleds. Are the tuned yes of course, why wouldn’t they be. The chassis of the RR is not a trail railer by any means, will it work, yes. Is the Nytro better setup for trail riding, probably. I’m not talking about straight trails with 4 ft. rollers either, talking tight turns and long sweepers with 0-3 ft bumps. I think the Nytro
was a compromise in trail/cross/trick. Sort of a do it all chassis, that they’re finding out does some things better than others.

I fully agree with what you said! I will add that the nytro is more friendly for people that wanna ride trails without putting a lot of effort in. 99% of people will find my iq wayyy to harsh on a normal trail ride. The iq will suck up the really big 2-3 ft bumps like nothing else. If u don't like leaning into corners u will find the iq tippy, it has 19 in front travel and 14 rear so ofcourse it's tippy.
Are you serious? You can't ride a Nytro fast with out leaning like a bitch,That statement makes me believe you never ridden your Nytro in the trails and if you have, not fast. You have to put 100% effort in too ride the Nytro hard.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
sedz said:
LJ 452 said:
horkn said:
LJ 452 said:

As for the argument, If I was going to do ramp jumps, I would use an RR, Not a Nytro. It’s neat to see Mullin, Furg and others do it but lets be honest the extra weight is just that extra weight. Same reason you don’t see them using 1000’cc motors in two stroke sleds. Are the tuned yes of course, why wouldn’t they be. The chassis of the RR is not a trail railer by any means, will it work, yes. Is the Nytro better setup for trail riding, probably. I’m not talking about straight trails with 4 ft. rollers either, talking tight turns and long sweepers with 0-3 ft bumps. I think the Nytro
was a compromise in trail/cross/trick. Sort of a do it all chassis, that they’re finding out does some things better than others.

I fully agree with what you said! I will add that the nytro is more friendly for people that wanna ride trails without putting a lot of effort in. 99% of people will find my iq wayyy to harsh on a normal trail ride. The iq will suck up the really big 2-3 ft bumps like nothing else. If u don't like leaning into corners u will find the iq tippy, it has 19 in front travel and 14 rear so ofcourse it's tippy.
Are you serious? You can't ride a Nytro fast with out leaning like a bitch,That statement makes me believe you never ridden your Nytro in the trails and if you have, not fast. You have to put 100% effort in too ride the Nytro hard.

I never said anything about riding full on fast...if u wanna cruise the trails like most people who ride these do(claiming theyre agressive riders), u can on a nytro with minimal effort by comparison. I agree that to rail corners you need to put a whole lotta effort into keeping the nytro from inside ski lifting...still it would be harder to flip the nytro in a corner then my iq which sits wayyy higher in the front and has no sway bar. The only way I can ride fast on the nytro is squaring off corners, same as with the IQ. Not a safe habbit on our tight woods trails.

Sorry I just don't think its 'cool' to ride trails like theyre snocross tracks all the time. I'm more worried about the other idiots who are riding over there heads taking the corners like they're tucker hibbert. I'm not gonna bite on the 'im faster then u on trails areguement' because regardless of how fast everyone thinks they drive there are guys far more agressive. If im riding full out its on a snocross track.

Not sure what your deal is but maybe chill out a little?

Voicing my opinion and I have to chill out? lmao!!! So now I ride aggressive so I am a tucker wanna be? So I guess your a Jeff Mullin wanna be since you are ramping a Nytro!?

sedz said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:
sedz said:
LJ 452 said:
horkn said:
LJ 452 said:

I never said anything about riding full on fast...if u wanna cruise the trails like most people who ride these do(claiming theyre agressive riders), u can on a nytro with minimal effort by comparison. I agree that to rail corners you need to put a whole lotta effort into keeping the nytro from inside ski lifting...still it would be harder to flip the nytro in a corner then my iq which sits wayyy higher in the front and has no sway bar. The only way I can ride fast on the nytro is squaring off corners, same as with the IQ. Not a safe habbit on our tight woods trails.

Sorry I just don't think its 'cool' to ride trails like theyre snocross tracks all the time. I'm more worried about the other idiots who are riding over there heads taking the corners like they're tucker hibbert. I'm not gonna bite on the 'im faster then u on trails areguement' because regardless of how fast everyone thinks they drive there are guys far more agressive. If im riding full out its on a snocross track.

Not sure what your deal is but maybe chill out a little?

First OF SEDZ IS RIGHT FOR GOD SAKES everyone who "squares of corners" and ride like they are on a snocross tracks is rediculous and is a hazzard to most ppl on the trails in tight wooded area. Also 2008 NYtro RTX i backed you before but come on look at what sedzdoes hes got more skill in his pinking fingger than most of us who ACT and TALK like we are snocross racers this is a stupid topic to turn into this nice IQ sedz I really want one.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
Voicing my opinion and I have to chill out? lmao!!! So now I ride aggressive so I am a tucker wanna be? So I guess your a Jeff Mullin wanna be since you are ramping a Nytro!?

I think u misunderstood my statement, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm the fastest trail rider ever. Just a general comment about the typical mentality of "agressive" trail riders. So your opinion of how I ride is based on a statement about how a nytro is easier for your average rider to trail ride.

I could really care less about how fast or good of a trail rider, am I gonna change your mind or somehow prove I'm some crazy fast rider?

A little bit pointless to call people you have never ridden with out.

I like the mullin comment tho, he was cool enough to invite my buddy dan to ride at his place, and he's in our videos... Www.Rampagefreeride.com

I didn't say you were a hibbert wannabe u jumped to that conclusion. I ride trails and hit ramps for fun... I'm not tryin to be a pro freestyler

sedz said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:

I think u misunderstood my statement, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm the fastest trail rider ever. Just a general comment about the typical mentality of "agressive" trail riders. So your opinion of how I ride is based on a statement about how a nytro is easier for your average rider to trail ride.

I could really care less about how fast or good of a trail rider, am I gonna change your mind or somehow prove I'm some crazy fast rider?

A little bit pointless to call people you have never ridden with out.

I like the mullin comment tho, he was cool enough to invite my buddy dan to ride at his place, and he's in our videos... Www.Rampagefreeride.com

I didn't say you were a hibbert wannabe u jumped to that conclusion. I ride trails and hit ramps for fun... I'm not tryin to be a pro freestyler
Well when you quote my statement then go ahead and say all that I am going to think you are talking to me. If you didn't sorry for jumping to that conclusion. I said you were a Jeff mullin wanna be because I thought you were calling me a Tucker wanna be. That is awesome he invited your friend to ride with him!

That IQ is nice but I got a little good from both worlds also. Here are my 3 sleds.

Attachments

• sleds 006.JPG
    sleds 006.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 56

Back