• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hand warmer & Ice Scratcher

Kingman109

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro XTX
Sled new to me. 2010 XTX with yamaboost. Last night the left warmer did not work. I have to replace this. Do I get a normal XTX warmer for it from the dealer? aftermarket? Special one cause I have the booster?

Also broke an ice scratcher. I did not back up. I did cross a few roads. Is there a special way to use these things? Go easy? dont hit bumps? Dont cross roads, etc? I am going to replace it.......any suggestions as to where to get one. Its not the cable style, its the one that tucks up into the skid. Can you just get one side or do you have to get both?

Tough 25 miles last night, lol.

Wrt the heating element, you can get any type you want. When I changed mine, I went with the RSI package available from Yamaha. I have since gone back to the Yamaha grips since the RSI grips (not heating elements) failed within the season. I have yamaheaters with boost too.

I think you can just buy the scratcher itself from Royal distributing...should save a few bucks as you already have the mounting hardware...

I had those and they lasted 1 ride switched to cable scratchers this year and still waiting to try them out..... Mounted the cable under the front end

I run the trics too hanging off the sway bar....I got tired of backing up on the rail scratchers...love the trics...

Back