• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has there been any motor issues with anyone here after flashing?

yamamarc

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 zr9000 Ltd
Hey just wondering if anyone had motor issues after flashing ?
If so what flash did you get and from who?

I expect to see 0 replies to this thread! I haven't heard of any

Zero issues with TD tunes I have experience with ecotrail to full race map and great customer service. Others have had engine failures with poorly tested tunes but I think they have that straightened out by now.

Zero issues with TD tunes I have experience with ecotrail to full race map and great customer service. Others have had engine failures with poorly tested tunes but I think they have that straightened out by now.
Wow!! Which ones blew up?

Hey just wondering if anyone had motor issues after flashing ?
If so what flash did you get and from who?

I expect to see 0 replies to this thread! I haven't heard of any

There were a few that didn't run enough octane in them that were boosted up early on burn down, but the major players that are still tuning have det protections working on them now. Be careful for the ones that don't have det protections activated and operational, one batch of bad or low octane fuel and it can happen.

There were a few that didn't run enough octane in them that were boosted up early on burn down, but the major players that are still tuning have det protections working on them now. Be careful for the ones that don't have det protections activated and operational, one batch of bad or low octane fuel and it can happen.

Do Hurricane’s flashes have detonation protection activated and operational?

Do Hurricane’s flashes have detonation protection activated and operational?

Yes they do.

As far as I know, Hurricane, TD and Precision EFI are the ones with det activated and operational. D&D may also have, but not certain on that.

Yes they do.

As far as I know, Hurricane, TD and Precision EFI are the ones with det activated and operational. D&D may also have, but not certain on that.

Ok thank you for the responses Knapp..I appreciate it .

Back