• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hats off to Rock@ YamahaHeater.com

How many people go snowmobiling with cold hands?

• 50%

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 75%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

goinggolfn

Veteran
Website
www.nassaucomputerrepairs.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak
Ok, this past Saturday, November 22, 2014 we got to ride for the first time this season at Tughill NY. I had ordered and installed the Yamaheater device from Rock, as I have diabetes and my hands always get cold. Temp when we got there was 18 degrees. I started my sled and within 40 seconds handwarmers were getting very warm. I was with 3 other buddies who of course were jealous that my handwarmers were so warm so quick, and of course I was showing them off. Soon after we started down the trail I had to turn the warmers down as they were getting to warm. What a surprise as I usually have to turn them up. I am not a spokesperson for yamaheater, nor do they pay me to tell you what a great product this is. I only want to share my experience so anyone that has cold hands before can benefit from this awesome product. If you need any info on the product, you can go to: www.yamaheater.com Thank you very much to Rock for inventing such a great product for us folks that would have given up snowmobiling due to cold hands. I look forward to many more years of snowmobiling.

ya i just got 11 apex . was wondering what the led was for , and why the grips got hot so fast . then i heard about these , hum saw some extra wires , sure enough , thats it

X2
Ordered a smart supply from him this fall and had an issue with the device.. He was very prompt in fixing it and I was happy with the end result. Can't wait to try it out!

Rock is a great guy with great products and has the best customer service you will ever experience.

I have the Yamaheater with boost on my '07 Apex GT and the grips get so hot on high that my gloves will literally start smoking!

Back