• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you guys heard this news about Arctic Cat?

2021 LAUNCH REMINDER: Tuesday, November 19, at 2 p.m. CT / 3 p.m. ET for information on all the 2021 Arctic Cat Snowmobile models!

Should be an interesting week reading all of the comments after their release tomorrow :)

curtain.jpg

Everyone's anxiously awaiting the new release but this guy is really wound up.....

I just don't get some people all everybody did was bitch before 2014 they wanted something new with a lite weight chassis. So Yamaha teams up with Cat and gets the pro cross with probably the best front suspension on snow to date, the rear is not the best out there, but it is way better than Yamaha has ever had or tried to develop. I will be the first one to admit that the pro cross is not perfect but like I said a 100 times before there isn't one. So until that machine is made I will stick with Yamaha and deal with the small problems that come with the pro cross chassis. It is worth it in the end for me because of the suspension and ergo's alone. I know of a lot of Vipers and SideWinder out there with a lot of miles with no issues. YAMAHA is going to go down the path that is best for them and unfortunately are input means very little to them and it has always been that way. I personally think that this merger with Cat and Yamaha is going to last a lot longer than a lot of people think, and you know what? I hope it does, because I'm getting to old to go back to an all new YAMAHA like all you guys want because my back won't be able to take the out of date suspension it will have. I have bought new YAMAHA sleds since 1994(and a lot of used ones before that) and I new then and there that Yamaha was behind the times and they have been trailing the competition since but I have stuck with them with very little complaining because it is my choice. If you don't like the direction Yamaha is headed you need to move on to a different brand and then you might realize the grass is not always greener on the other side.

AMEN.

Why are so many guys here at the Yamaha forum so exited what Cat will realese? Why dont you just buy a Cat sled insted og the hybrid Yamacat? Next time i buy a sled it will be 100% sled from that company. If it will be Skidoo,ArticCat i dont know yet,but i will not suport and give my money to a company that just make stickers and a motor.

Why are so many guys here at the Yamaha forum so exited what Cat will realese? Why dont you just buy a Cat sled insted og the hybrid Yamacat? Next time i buy a sled it will be 100% sled from that company. If it will be Skidoo,ArticCat i dont know yet,but i will not suport and give my money to a company that just make stickers and a motor.

I like both MFs, I used to hate cat. Not sure why, but I just did. Now I think they’re pretty good. I’ve always loved Yamaha and always will. Born and raised Yamaha as my dad was a Yamaha dealer. We always had Yamaha marine engines and sleds.
I’m thinking about getting the wife a pure cat 6000 trail sled if Yamaha doesn’t come out with something a bit smaller. She’s loves the viper but sometimes she struggles with it. I think it’s been a great joint venture for both MFs. Everybody here knows or should know by now all sleds have their problems. It’s part of the sport. If you ride your sleds hard all the time you will break things no doubt. I had a skidoo 850 and hated it, came back to the viper/cat chassis sleds. We’re riding sleds with the best front end in the business and the rear once properly set up is very comparable to skidoo’s r-motion. Skidoo’s rear skid is still #1, but cats skid isn’t very far behind at all. I’m excited about what cat will release because Yamaha and cat are in bed together, so whatever cat releases maybe will give us a better idea on what Yamaha is doing.

2021 LAUNCH REMINDER: Tuesday, November 19, at 2 p.m. CT / 3 p.m. ET for information on all the 2021 Arctic Cat Snowmobile models!

Should be an interesting week reading all of the comments after their release tomorrow :)

View attachment 150613

Clutchmaster got his girl from behind the curtain!

I get excited for any company to release new models. Its what makes this sport fun because it causes all the manufactures to pay attention to each other. That's how all the sleds keep advancing and that's good for the sport.

I get excited for any company to release new models. Its what makes this sport fun because it causes all the manufactures to pay attention to each other. That's how all the sleds keep advancing and that's good for the sport.
off topic,is there a guy in buffalo that rebuilds shocks still?

off topic,is there a guy in buffalo that rebuilds shocks still?
I'm not sure. I know there is a guy in Minnetonka and another guy up in Big Lake that rebuilds shocks.

I think that there is another way of looking at it. Even if Yamaha is just making "stickers and a motor," that motor is the heart of any sled that it is placed in. I grew up with boats, not snowmobiles, and I learned at an early age that a great hull with an inadequate engine, and a terrible hull with a very good engine, were both unacceptable. What you wanted was a well designed hull powered by an efficient and powerful engine. If you carry that analogy to the Yamaha/Arctic Cat partnership, Cat is about to release the new "hull" that Yamaha is going to power with its engine, maybe even a brand new engine that we have not seen yet. For that reason, I am excited about the Arctic Cat reveal.

Here are the leaked pictures. .. more to come

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574180088005.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574180088005.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 257
  • FB_IMG_1574180078288.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574180078288.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 248
  • FB_IMG_1574180069508.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574180069508.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 243
  • FB_IMG_1574179409915.jpg