• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 4 Stroke Future

Incorrect. My daughters Viper is bone stock and GPS at 105 mph. I have never had the Rave 850 past 96mph. Must be a POS. It’s fun but sloooowwww.

With the low gearing and the 1.5” track she is a dog on top end for sure. Blows the doors off the Viper from the start but at 80-85mph she ain’t got anything left.

we will see soon what Arctic has up their sleeve. Hay days is right around the corner.;)

I don’t get the turbo 2stroke excitement. These 850-900’s are unreliable enough as a long term trail sled. Now let’s make them more volatile and add turbo that makes 10hp and much more it can’t run pump fuel and/or gas life span of 1000-1500 miles.

I don’t get the turbo 2stroke excitement. These 850-900’s are unreliable enough as a long term trail sled. Now let’s make them more volatile and add turbo that makes 10hp and much more it can’t run pump fuel and/or gas life span of 1000-1500 miles.

Braaaap. Braaaaap. Braaaaaaapppp...bang!

Some folks just enjoy the drama. ;) (kidding)

Back