• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays 2014

I will be going down to haydays again also, i dont have lot to sell this year, couple of new tracks, some odds and end stuff, hoods, etc. my buddies are going to be selling a few sleds again so they will have to be around more than me, so i will be out about and planning to go to the meet and greet again, had a great time last year:)

I'll be up. Might fall asleep walking around as we're leaving at 4am...

I hear ya.... Friday night went to the Eve of Destruction races at my local track...got back at 11:30pm to wake up at 2am to drive to Hay Days. Stayed most of the day, left at 4pm to sit in traffic jam on 95 for almost an hour. Got home at 11pm. Then had to be up at 5am to get ready for the Tough Mudder yesterday at Road America. I'm a tired and sore puppy after this weekend .

Great to see a bunch of new faces!!! :)

It was a great time once again :rocks:

Who has the group pic to share? I heard some Yammie Honeys joined in on the pic?

We were there around 1:30, but my buddies stomachs drug us to the food court for an overpriced brat and beer. I should have hung out and waited.

I asked this on hardcore sledder too, did anyone get stopped bringing in coolers? We had to take ours back to the truck!!

Back