• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help with stage 2 ulmerracing

Nytro Fx

Pro
Well i am almost done, everything has went well. But it tells me to out the secondary spring into #3 but there are no #'s. Is there another way i can find the #3 hole?

Thanks cameron

Keep looking its there! Then wait till the dialing in begins with the super tips. I almost had my sled over backwards the other day playing with weights. Have fun!!!

You will see a 1 and a 3 barely. Try cleaning the sheaves real good. You can barely see the numbers right above the holes.

The numbers go 1,2,3 in a counter clockwise direction!

The stock spring was in the #2 spot. If you can see where that is it will give you a reference.

ok, i think i have found were #2 is, how hard should i have to turn to get it to the correct spot to line up with the bolts? also what happens if i am wrong?

Hopefully this helps you. This is roughly how much you should have to turn it clockwise to get the helix on!

HelixSecondarySetting002.jpg

Back