• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane turbo review

yes,the Hurricane turbo kits that are installed on the mountain sleds get the vent hoses T'd together with a hose run down to the belly pan so that oil won't leak out in the event of a roll over

I like that... plus it looks nice clean and finished.

Dave could you send me Canadian pricing with clutching on your 190 kit

Just did first start on my 190 hurricane turbo kit sounds great now even more anxious for snow I would like to get a couple miles on my sled before I trailer it for an early season run just to test everything

Just did first start on my 190 hurricane turbo kit sounds great now even more anxious for snow I would like to get a couple miles on my sled before I trailer it for an early season run just to test everything

Congrats on the install and first fire up. Now that's a good Christmas!

Thank you to everyone that has supported Hurricane Performance during the past year.It has been an awesome year with record sales.We want to wish everyone here on TY a merry Christmas with Gods blessings through the 2015 year.
from Dave,Elaine,George,Justin,Sean,Derick and Dora making up the team at Hurricane Performance

Same to you and yours Dave, Merry Christmas........

Do anybody have a updated review on the hurricane 190 kit? I have my first trip of the year booked from 2 weeks from now. Haven't drove the sled yet!!

Fit and Finish is superb on the Hurricane turbo kit. Installation instructions were good making the install easy. And if you have any questions at all Dave will answer them fast. He backs up this kit.
I put 100 clicks on this past weekend and this kit rocks. Very strong instant power and yes, it will make you smile big time. I didn't do much off trail due to lack of snow but i did ride on the trail and it will pull the arms off and lift skis easily . Sounds awesome!
I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase and would do it again. I also got the gauges and clutching. Very nice setup.

Thanks Dave for making such a great turbo kit. Highly recommend!

Where does the Hurricane kit bring air in from. It seems all the different mfgs have their own way of doing things.
MPI runs the snorkel kit. One Stop runs a K&N filter in the front behind the vent in the nose, Push runs from the vent
in the nose. Just wasn't sure what Hurricane did?

I have both gauges. I have to be careful to watch were I am going and not stare at the gauge too long!!!! Things come up in a hurry!!
What A.F. Ratio are you running at WOT.
Did Dave supply the map?

Where does the Hurricane kit bring air in from. It seems all the different mfgs have their own way of doing things.
MPI runs the snorkel kit. One Stop runs a K&N filter in the front behind the vent in the nose, Push runs from the vent
in the nose. Just wasn't sure what Hurricane did?

Hurricane draws air from the muffler compartment.

Crappy pic but you can see the foam filter in the lower right.

Attachments

• 2014 ZR7000 Hurricane.jpg
    2014 ZR7000 Hurricane.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 143
yeah thats what my gauge has been reading too

I had my reflash done yesterday and they said they had to unplug the fuel controller to get the reflash to go though.

we have very little snow so cannot test turbo but would love to see a video of some wheelies to heighten the anticipation

Back