• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm back!

jminor1

Expert
Been awhile but I'm back on a Yamaha.. I just bought an 11 apex se w an ice ripper track on it, clean unit low mileage. Have owned a couple older apexes the drone used to drive me nuts has that changed at all? The EPS has me excited to say he least.. Any mods or things of special interest on the newer ones? Feels good to be back on a yammie!!

Welcome back.
I own an 06 apex. I have heard the drone noise, but on my sled it only happens at a certain speed.
Honestly, I just go faster and it goes away. Never bothered me much, but i am aware of it.

Eps is a great option on the apex, i think your gonna love it!
Good luck with the new sled

still has the drone at 50-60kph but not as bad as my rx did. eps is great but you do know when it quits especially since i rune mtx skis.

Been awhile but I'm back on a Yamaha.. I just bought an 11 apex se w an ice ripper track on it, clean unit low mileage. Have owned a couple older apexes the drone used to drive me nuts has that changed at all? The EPS has me excited to say he least.. Any mods or things of special interest on the newer ones? Feels good to be back on a yammie!!
Welcome back pal, glad you left the dark side and all those Doo guys. :)

How about a couple of pics?

I still need to pick it up it's sitting at the shop in a trailer but when I do I'll snap some pics! Robs06attack my sled will be completely stock like everything I ride so I won't see you anywhere close!

Lol.. You have the specs on mine so we'll see how close I'm to your "stock" apex..lol

Just flat black paint and aftermarket skis..

Back