• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IM BACK -YEE HAW!

This Weekend UP or Ice Drags?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yamadog

Lifetime Member
Well after a 3 year break & 2 new hips I am finally back. Broke the sleds out of the back of the shop, new batteries, fresh race gas and boom they're alive !!!

Tomorrow's plan is to tool around the ditches (which I hate) but get the feel back. 2 options for the weekend. 1. head to the UP for some long needed trail burning. 2. Forrest Lake MN Ice drags / radar run with the Ice sled. I have never got to launch it on ice after having it 4 years. Would be awesome to see 140 to 150 MPH and then sell it. By the way it is listed here in the classified adds. if I go there I have to lie to my wife!!!! She never lived through any of my BAD crashes but has heard plenty.

Maybe a poll is in order?

Attachments

• Lefy Rear.jpg
    Lefy Rear.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Front Right.jpg
    Front Right.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 99

Glad to see back and doing good, Ive always enjoyed your posts

Glad to have you back Yamadog. We always knew that you were a "Hipster"!

My vote would be going for a trail burn in the Yoop this weekend rather than chasing 150 mph at Forest Lake after all that you've been through.

You go trail riding, I take the ice sled to Forest Lake ;)

Back