• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

insurance

i had no problem with my apex in 13 when i bought it.

just did a quick quote on td using a sidewinder price on a viper as they do not list the 17 sleds yet and got a price of $609.00 for a year with full coverage. not too bad as i am paying $850.00 a year for a 1997 et410, 2005 rx war ltd and a 2011 apex xtx with plpd and fire and theft for coverage.

nationwide here in ny for the sidewinder is about $145 more than my other new sleds .just a heads up 850 doo is $385 ,16 xrs is $328 . 17 sw around$500 full coverage .

Much better then I ever thought it would be.

just did a quick quote on td using a sidewinder price on a viper as they do not list the 17 sleds yet and got a price of $609.00 for a year with full coverage. not too bad as i am paying $850.00 a year for a 1997 et410, 2005 rx war ltd and a 2011 apex xtx with plpd and fire and theft for coverage.
That's not bad! I'm paying $513 for my 16 viper Ltx le with TD and it's the only thing I have with them. Thought the sidewinder would be nuts.

Through TD insurance my sidewinder is less than my 2016 viper was. My sons 700 poo and my sidewinder 800/yr full coverage

Allstate didn't have the SW listed....waiting to hear back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm paying $98 a year for a 2010 Phazer. No Collision. 2 mil liability $300 per claim(fire, theft, vand.) Co-operators ins. They don't usually insure Yamaha sleds due to high replacement value. We have been with them for over 1o years and claims free so they made the exception. They certainly will not insure any turbo sleds. It's the first question asked.

nation wide $390/yr full coverage .here in ny .

I'm at $173 total premium, through Erie Insurance. Full coverage. I have to guess I have a $500 deductible......they only ask for total purchase price/ what I deem the value as. When I bought a sled or two at auction....they preferred I list the true value vs what I bought them for.

Disclaimer: I have 4 other sleds insured, watercraft, home, auto, life, and liability coverage. I've been with them for 30 years. They are a very conservative insurance company, and made it clear long ago they don't actively insure high performance toys....but make an exception for long term clients with clean records.

With Erie, power sport items must be added to existing home, or in-land marine policies.

Q. Arrius

550$ Canadian with TD. Full coverage. State Farm quoted 1250$ for less coverage told them to pound salt and made the switch. With my viper insurance was almost the same as td so did bother making the switch.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back