• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is that a Leather Windsheild?

Daranello

Suspended

Attachments

• leather.JPG
    leather.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 181

I would bet it's a new accessory winshield with built in storage bag. All fabric windshield.

Daranello said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:
Did you see that white Nytro towards the end of the video? That was sweet!

It looked camo
Yea,Your right. Looks sweet,I wonder if its an 011 model. Its not out this year and we know its not after market. hey,I could wish can't I ? :4STroke: :yam:

It is camoflauge. Yamaha is offering some body kits for the Nytro next year and this is one of the color combos you can get. It looks pretty sweet! :Rockon:

This windshield is called, "Flexy-Fibre Windshield" Yamaha will be offering this and the white camo "Snow Hunter Custom Body Panel Kit" in 2010.

I just picked up a 2010 model year brochure from the Snow-X in Farmington, NY this weekend and both these accessories are shown on the back page of the catalog.

Not too much has changed, for sure, but given the economy, I don't blame them at all for making minor changes.
Looking at sales totals for this season, it just doesn't make good business sence to flood the market with new models that people either can't afford, or making it hard for the dealers who do have current models in stock to sell what they have.
Sure it would have been nice to see a new snow-missle with bow thrusters and gold seal handwarmers, but realistically, what many of us have is very good, and I know even if there was something new, I probably wont buy for another season or two.

I would have liked to see some financing incentives, or rebates either on '09's or better deals on '10's. There's no spring order deal this year, but an extended warranty if purchased by Nov. Other than that good move, Yamaha....

Daranello said:
Cool, any other cool things in the brochure?

The brochure has a whole new look, style and size compared to previous years.

A short story regarding Bob Davis' 36k mile record is in there. About ahalf of page is dedicated to that story and he is pictured next to his sled.

There is a lot of the new Klim gear shown on the various riders.

The mountain sleds seem to have the focus this year and there are quite a few pages dedicated to describing those changes and features.

Back