• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just got a foot of fresh POW here in NNY

HartleRacing

Expert
well, thought the season would have been over long ago, but woke up this morning to a foot of fresh, heavy spring snow. one of the best riding seasons i have ever seen here in this area, we have seen around 340" of total snowfall this year so far and no sign of spring in sight! :drink:

I hear ya. Snow was a suprise this morning when I drove to work. I don't live too far from you. I work just outside of canton

Best riding here since the 07/08 season. I remember riding the first couple of weeks in April that season. Possibly the same this season

you guys have it made, here in southern mn its 65 depressing degrees, washed up and fogged down sleds today, kept 1 out just in case we get a blast, its a real hard time of the year for me watching the winter end, what can i say, i have a adiction to snow enjoy the snow guys :drink:

timebomb said:
I hear ya. Snow was a suprise this morning when I drove to work. I don't live too far from you. I work just outside of canton
yeah that is about a half hour from my house. too bad it was 40 degrees today after that nice snowfall last night..

Northern NH also got some freshies today. Retarded deep snow out there still. 3' around town and in sun . There's 4-5-6+' in the woods and high elevations.

Unfortunately the clubs here are out of $$$$ and grooming ended this weekend. Been a long time since we have had snow this deep.

snowing here again ... best winter since 2001 ... expecting 1' + of snow tomorrow and loads of ice on the ponds ... can change quick though and by next week could all be gone again.

Best year I ever had on Tug Hill. Ran another 20 miles yesterday to bring the season total to 2703. Trails on the hill will still be doable for another couple weeks but about all the grooming has stopped.

Nytro40th said:
Same here, highways are closed we have a blizzard
How much snow did you end up getting near you? That storm totally missed us. Might have to head out to woodridge for a couple rides :sled1:

Yup, the best description of this storm we were supposed to have yesterday was that it "BLEW" No snow in the Fargo area, but the 50mph winds blew my covered Triton trailer off of its wheel chocks and the driveway!!

There is ride able snow around though, and they got plenty up North of us. April 1 is truly the fools day around here.

Back