• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Knockout kit

Those are the videos kolenko is sharing. Did you use his grease or the TaPP grease?
Is Kolenko selling this exact same kit... or one that he made on his own that does the same thing? I saw him selling them as well.

Then you may have not used enough grease or have bad clutch parts. I had bad rollers in one. Didn’t help until I fixed the clutch.
Used almost the whole packet of tapp grease. I have a low mi pro4 3 arm primary so don’t think it’s worn parts. I think it’s just a noisey clutch. Noticed it when I first put it on a few years back

Used almost the whole packet of tapp grease. I have a low mi pro4 3 arm primary so don’t think it’s worn parts. I think it’s just a noisey clutch. Noticed it when I first put it on a few years back
And Squeally Dan :hide::-o

Just finished my install. I used all the grease from the packet. (tapp red grease)
I also have an Apex clutch with 911 cover.
Big difference on mine.

Attachments

• stub.jpg
    stub.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 51
TAPP Clutch name is Trademarked & has Patent Pending on products.
Copied or imposter products as well miss represented TAPP Knockout kits & sales of imposter kits will not be tolerated.
Tips for installing !
Remove clutch and no big hammering on puller as it can damage bearings on stub shaft.
Heat around outside of cases with clutch bolt install in stub shaft to pull shaft assy out with ease! Do not use slide hammer as it can damage bearing.
Check that bearing is seated properly and not moved from blowing a belt. Check bearing for smooth operation & grease. Clean all parts to remove rust & wear from splines. Use red or green Loctite when pressing ring flush to end of stub shaft. Do not press too far as oring will not seal grease in as it would leak past splines.

Copied or imposter products as well miss represented TAPP Knockout kits & sales of imposter kits will not be tolerated.
Tips for installing !
Remove clutch and no big hammering on puller as it can damage bearings on stub shaft.
Heat around outside of cases with clutch bolt install in stub shaft to pull shaft assy out with ease! Do not use slide hammer as it can damage bearing.
Check that bearing is seated properly and not moved from blowing a belt. Check bearing for smooth operation & grease. Clean all parts to remove rust & wear from splines. Use red or green Loctite when pressing ring flush to end of stub shaft. Do not press too far as oring will not seal grease in as it would leak past splines.
Where did u pull this info from ?

Tips for installing !
do you work for them? I could sure use a new advertiser to support the site. Lol

It was pulled from a Yamaha sidewinder group. I believe the guy's name was Dave and or believe him to be part of the Tapp organization.

Back