• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Last Ride

machzrobbie

Expert
Got out for my last ride of the year last week in Northern Quebec - best snowmobiling I think I've ever done. We had 3 days for perfect trails, good weather and no problems. 630 miles in 3 days - all turbo sleds. We were able to cruise between 50 & 100 MPH on most of these trails!!

IMG_1870.JPG
IMG_1882.JPG
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1883.JPG

WOW, I am very jealous. Looks like there was plenty of cooling powder on those trails.
Our last rides down in NY were all hard packed crusty with no powder (just ice junks like a sno-cone) and the turbo sleds were overheating which forced me to keep pulling over and throwing snow on the running boards of my Apex. That was rather an inconvenience to everyone we were riding with.
NICE.

i'm happy to hear to hear you guys had a good time I wish I could have made the trip,next year I won't miss it did you and Ernie actually slow down to 50 mph lol

Back