• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LIST OF UNHAPPY HANDWARMER PEOPLE FOR YAMAHA!!!

My apex xtx work excellent. ..it's a pre 2011 problem...they changed the grip warmers in 2011...if your sled is newer than that...then u have something else going on....and it would most likely be covered by warranty. ..if you have a 2010 or oldER model get the yamaheaters. ..they work.

Worst handwarmers ever. 2006 Attak. Tried electric gloves, didn't work. Had to buy Yamaheater and now having code 81 error. Hope it is fixed.

Worst handwarmers ever. 2006 Attak. Tried electric gloves, didn't work. Had to buy Yamaheater and now having code 81 error. Hope it is fixed.
Contact Rock at Yamaheater.com he will fix it for you. He's great with customer service.

I just need to ask, do your hand warmers not work at all? Because i am burning my hands on my 08 nytro mtx if i have them on full for more then 10min. And i don't have yamaheater or anything else its bone stock on the warmers.

Started flashing code 81 and then the warmers went nuclear on me! Too hot to ride, had to shut off and reset. Worked OK on flat RR bed at high speed later but came on coming off the trailer. I looked up the troubleshooting guide and did everything and it is off, but not riding this weekend. They worked fine all of last year and I did not touch a thing in the wiring harness.

2005 Rx1 hand warmers suck

Back