• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for sled

Just sent. Sorry for the delay!

Hi the moose man
Thanks for the info but N.Y little too far for me

Ok all going to go look at a 07 apex with 8200 miles on it sounds like the one own has taken good care of it . He asking $3500.00 for it
Anything I should be looking for in general .

Going to look at 2 sled's now 07 attak with 6200 miles for $4000.00 and 07 GT with 8200 miles $3500.00
So what's the better sled I know that's a open questions but hope you apex people can shed some light on this for me

The gt's were great on flat smooth trail sleds but a bit stiff on rough ones, unless the ohlin shock was revalved. I have had 2, 1- apex and 1 attack I liked the attack a bit better was fast but hard on the back in the whoops

Where do you live/ride? I ride in the Lewiston area out to Turner, Sabattus, etc. The trails are always bumpy and the 136 track goes over them nice. If you ride up north in rangley it's not a big deal, but down by lewiston the trails always become crap in short order.

Hi all picked up a 07 with 8200 miles ohline shock on rear skid all in good shape dounut been done front end bushings been done only downside is needs a track got it for $2700.00 I feel it was a good deal

Last edited:
We do must of are riding from skowhegan north nice trails up here club do a great job

Ol all picked up a 07 attak with 8200 miles ohline shock on rear skid all in good shape dounut been done front end bushings been done only downside is needs a track got it for $2700.00 I feel it was a good deal
Sounds like a good deal, Ohlin shock means it should be a GT. Should be able to fine a good used track for 300.00

Hi all picked up a 07 with 8200 miles ohline shock on rear skid all in good shape dounut been done front end bushings been done only downside is needs a track got it for $2700.00 I feel it was a good deal
Thats a great deal you will love it. I ride in skowhegan all the time I agree last year the clubs did a good job once we got snow... Im in Madison.

Well hello neighbor I ride in Madison as well you all do a great job there just need a better way to get across the river

Back