• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Love the comment by Yamaha...hahaha

I was a ttrue blue but not anymore,and i think your underware is green. Way to Many Cat lovers in this forum.
Come on Tarzan blue/green should never be seen with the exception of a 998...
I have a cat with a 998 yamaha powerplant you have a cat 998 a yamaha powerplant but with yamaha decals and clutches :D.
Bottom line they aren't doo's
I am not a cat guy and would have never owned one if there wasn't a yamaha motor in it.
I could not turn down a 3000$ savings for a yamaha decal...
My wife spring ordered a cat in 19 at the same time I was looking to spring order. Her salesman made us a deal I could not turn down

Last edited:

Well, I'll say it.

I think it's a home run. I'd have no problem owning one of these. My tuned Sidewinder is fast as hell, but it falls short in several other areas.

I'd have to ride one before purchasing one though.
Nobody wants to here on this site you will have a skidoo instead..go to the doo site

That Pdrive is an efficient primary. I bet it lays down some good track numbers. I’ve tuned a few 900’s and they run good at 200hp. This 900 is stronger and good for more hp. I ordered one today so I will compare to my winder. Ride and handling will be in a different league, thats a given. Its a far superior platform

That Pdrive is an efficient primary. I bet it lays down some good track numbers. I’ve tuned a few 900’s and they run good at 200hp. This 900 is stronger and good for more hp. I ordered one today so I will compare to my winder. Ride and handling will be in a different league, thats a given. Its a far superior platform
Dude go enjoy your ski don't and nobody on this site cares

Dude go enjoy your ski don't and nobody on this site cares

Did I miss the memo that we have a new rule here on TY where we can't mention or discuss other brands?????

Is rtx moose a new moderator here?

Last edited:
Maybe Ski-Doo will take over Yamaha then what?

Ski Doo take over Yamaha, I don't think they can build a piano or a set of drums to save there azz. No need to worry Yamaha and Cat are in bed together for a while yet even tho it will probably be the same old chassis 5 yrs from now. Yamaha still has some stuff to use up yet. Their 3 position drive switch yet that is on the Vector and they will probably try that stupid front shock deal that was on the 2018 Apex. I doubt if they will address top drive gear or the bearing on the brake caliper that's a lot of money coming in for parts. So you do a little maintenance every year and keep on keepen on. Or you go drop $20.000.00 grand plus tax on a Ski Doo.

Back